Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2 Weeks Full!

Wow what a week last week was! It was SO many things piled into one week it felt like it was 2 weeks!
We started the week with swimming lessons for my 2 Who boys. Tanner-Who just is comfortable in the water he just needs to work on proper technique. He is doing so well and is learning a lot! Now Easton-Who is ok with the water he however is not ok with someone he doesn't know when he can see me. SO...he screamed for most of his lesson, not because of the water as much as because of the fact that it was someone new dunking him under! But they both learned throughout the week and I am very proud of them and thankful for their instructor.  After swimming lessons we went to see How To Train Your Dragon 2. Which was a special surprise for my Dragon fanatic who danced in the car chanting "oh yeah, so cool! Oh yeah, so cool!" Once I told him where we were going. We all loved the movie and highly recommend it!
Tuesday was my birthday. Yes another year older and closer to the Big 30 but not there yet! (I am using any chance I can to remind Mr. Who that he is closer than me!)
Wednesday was a hard day for our family.  We had a funeral service for one of our cousins who lost his 3 year battle to brain cancer at the age of 54. Although it was a difficult time, the service (lead by my uncle) was very good and a true celebration of Gene's life.
Thursday I got to spend the day with our youth group at Splash in the Boro! I really enjoyed it. I even got to slide on some slides. Which I dont get to do with my Whos since we spend our time on the things I am too big to play on! (Gotta have some fun and feel young sometimes right?!)
Friday we had a baby shower/cookout at church for a great new family. I got to do the cake so I spent my time Friday working on it. I was pleased with how it turned out but the part I liked most was seeing the "parents to be" see it!

Last night I got to spend a great evening with my WILD Ministries super heros. This week I have also been working on a project I will post all of my pictures once it is finished! We are off to camp in Alabama and visit Aunt Boo, Uncle Rey, the boys, Grammy and Pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment