Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summertime & Cruisin'

Well, I have had so many things that I have wanted to post that I didn't get around to, didn't know how to say, didn't know how to start, or didn't know how to fit it all in one post because it has been so long!
So I decided just to pick up where we are and go on from there. We shall see where it takes us!

We have been out of school for about 1 month now, and it has flown by!! Unfortunately it will be over too soon. BUT we have made the most of the time we have had so far. I was feeling down about my summer accomplishments a couple of weeks ago and the my sweet Mr. Who put it all in perspective for me. :)
We started our summer with VBS! It was a great week! I love doing VBS and I love seeing my sweet Whos singing the songs and talking about the stories. Even my little Who was singing "Yes to VBS" by the middle of the week (LOVE IT)!!

Then we got to spend a few days in Hilton Head with Gram and Granddaddy, my brothers and Madison. We had a great time, as usual! In case you don't know this Mama LOVES the beach...and my Whos are following suit!! 

AND...drumroll please!!....We went on a cruise!
Now this was my first cruise and I ABSOLUTELY loved it! We decided not to take the littlest Who this time (which was very hard for this Mama to do). But it was a good plan (thank you Mr. Who for knowing what would be best and sticking to your guns when I tried to fight it). We got to enjoy spending time with our other Whos, Grammy, Pa, Aunt Bo, Uncle Rey, Dawson, and Grayson. We went to the Bahamas. We made so many memories that I hope will stick in my Whos' minds forever.
The water was beautiful, the sea creatures were interesting (including the sharks and stingrays who invited themselves to swim with us) the food was fabulous, and the company was great! I can't wait to go on another one.


 
My two boy Whos started swimming lesson yesterday with some of their future "school friends" so I am sure we will have some interesting tales from this adventure.

Until next time...enjoy your summer and thank God for your blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment